Phew they been to pick them up tonite and she loved them and so did mum thank goodness. I am so glad about that as I was worried mum might not have seen them the same way I did even though she saw a rough draft before I made the actual invites.
At least now I have a little spending money for Doncaster lol x
10 July 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well the escorting was good just one boy to pick up and take and he was no bother at all even fell asleep on way home this afternoon I might...
-
another Violet card discovered something new today lol can now put pictures in my posts lol
-
Well the escorting was good just one boy to pick up and take and he was no bother at all even fell asleep on way home this afternoon I might...
-
I am addicted to making starburst/sunburst cards at the moment and when not making them im knitting lol as you can see I have fi...
No comments:
Post a Comment