About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Heather I have been making my own cards for about 5yrs now mainly for family and friends but have since progressed into taking orders. I have 2 grown up children both left home now I love watching create and craft for inspiration I also make my own jewellery and bag charms and knit albeit not very well lol I am willing to give almost anything a try x even though ive been on here for a couple of years now im still not very good at the technical stuff so if things disappear dont be surprised lol x

18 August 2011

update

well had a few problems to deal with and not been here for a while may be disappearing again on and off over next couple of months due to hospital appts.
been making Snowman cards to order amongst others so been busy also been trying stamping again but have to say im not very good and its not what I enjoy so maybe I'll have to stick to my decoupage lol ( or cheat and use digital stamps lol) cant afford to buy loads of pens tho so not sure.
anyway just thought id update so bye for now x

No comments: