About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Heather I have been making my own cards for about 5yrs now mainly for family and friends but have since progressed into taking orders. I have 2 grown up children both left home now I love watching create and craft for inspiration I also make my own jewellery and bag charms and knit albeit not very well lol I am willing to give almost anything a try x even though ive been on here for a couple of years now im still not very good at the technical stuff so if things disappear dont be surprised lol x

29 August 2013











Some recent projects

2 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What an absolutely wonderful array of makes. All so very different with different crafting techniques.

Hugs and <3
Lisa xxxxxx

P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/