About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Heather I have been making my own cards for about 5yrs now mainly for family and friends but have since progressed into taking orders. I have 2 grown up children both left home now I love watching create and craft for inspiration I also make my own jewellery and bag charms and knit albeit not very well lol I am willing to give almost anything a try x even though ive been on here for a couple of years now im still not very good at the technical stuff so if things disappear dont be surprised lol x

19 January 2014

finished Alfies fireman tonight ballerina is next x His mum has seen pic and says he will love it so all is good x also tried a new card technique yesterday with help from the ladies @card making tips group on FB
what do you think lol


No comments: