About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Heather I have been making my own cards for about 5yrs now mainly for family and friends but have since progressed into taking orders. I have 2 grown up children both left home now I love watching create and craft for inspiration I also make my own jewellery and bag charms and knit albeit not very well lol I am willing to give almost anything a try x even though ive been on here for a couple of years now im still not very good at the technical stuff so if things disappear dont be surprised lol x

25 December 2013

pics

well the break didnt last long lol tv is poo so decided to blog instead



made this using my new boards its the only one I can upload pics of lol as the others have been given with out pics taken lol this is for my good friend Claire (who I made the advent calender in a previous post for)
I really like these boards and will have to try to get the cd that goes with them as I didnt ask for that lol between these and the Fabulous Giftware cds I shouldnt have any problems with gift boxes for any occasion now xxx

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Santa was good to you too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Very nice. I like your decoration on this gift box.

Jan Ltc said...

Love this xx Jan

hbkjbj said...

thank you ladies xxx